Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is this cool or what?

Dirtman2007 ยท 2008-04-02 22:04

I set up my camera today in the storage compartment on the excavator just to shoot a quick little video and it turned out better than expected. Check it out in full screen, it looks just like a simulator. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOeL0X_i8U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=164H6EtNwCE

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies14
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-04-02 22:32

    No offence, but your choice in music kinda.................................sucks. But oh baby, those vids make me miss the Vovlo 290 we had last year, those Volvo people know how to make a cab!

  2. #2Dirtman20072008-04-02 22:45

    haha, country music is the only thing that there is where I'm working at. What wrong with a little ocean front property in Arizona? Owell I like it... this better? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg

  3. #3BrianHay2008-04-02 23:54

    Great videos Dirtman! I found myself signing along to the tunes, that's the stuff I grew up on. Not a big country fan but I like it once in a while and the older I get I seem to like it more.....holy crap I'm not starting to get old am I?! haha ....no..no I still like Metallica best.

  4. #4PAYTON2008-04-03 00:03

    video quality is great.. but swinging left.. has always been a no no unless you cant swing right.. blind side swinging sucks espically when theres a bunch of people around..

  5. #5CascadeScaper2008-04-03 04:42

    Gotta love Hank Jr. :drinkup

  6. #6rino14942008-04-03 10:58

    Good god is that some easy digging.

  7. #7WVBartMan2008-04-03 11:03

    Dirtman: Awesome video, great music, nice hoe, in the country and not the city, what else can a man ask for. Great job.

  8. #8Dirtman20072008-04-03 11:10

    That Volvo has got some power I tell you. You can move some dirt in a day with a cycle time of about 4 scoops a minute. figure about 2yrds a scoop.

  9. #9dirt digger2008-04-03 14:56

    what size is that? We have an EC150 and i love it...i'll have to see if my camera can go up in there, great idea

  10. #10Dirtman20072008-04-03 16:00

    it's a EC210. It also has a 48" bucket and 42" thumb on it, works great for land clearing.

  11. #11bobcat ron2008-04-03 19:23

    Get a 60" bucket for that, we run them here on all the 200 size hoe's, that makes the dirt fly!

  12. #12Dirtman20072008-04-03 19:37

    We've been digging up acres of stumps lately and I can't imagine using a 60" for that. I'm sure the machine could handel it just moving bulk dirt though.

  13. #13bobcat ron2008-04-03 19:42

    We also had a 72" on the EC290LC, now that was a monster, 3 scoops would fill a gravel truck. But we do use the standard 30" toothed bucket for yanking stumps, we might be crazy here, but we're not complete idiots!

  14. #14toyman2008-04-03 21:13

    Great videos. Nice job! Toyman