Ok which one of you is running this show...........:Banghead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRbHTGj2TA&feature=related
I like the very end, throws arms up in the air :idontgetit ops
the dozer should begin cleanning the first humid layer looking the dry surface, there is no enough power in the world against the mud.
Back er' up to make sure! What was he trying to accomplish by putting his blade down and lifting the front of his tracks off the ground?:idontgetit:beatsme Seems to me the less friction when your draggin on the bottom the better.
i was almost yelling at the computer screen when he did that......it was like i predicted the future when the back of the cat sank lol
:Banghead:BangheadWhat third world operation is this?
Actually what it did was get the front of the cat up possibly letting him track out forward.
I always thought once you spin or feel slippage in mud , stop immediatly and get a pull. It is easier at this stage of being stuck , you can be pulled out with a much smaller machine , once he buried it he'll need another 8 to get it out. The temptation of just one more try will get you everytime.
Notice the way the blade is mounted at the push arms, the bit in between are turned the wrong way causing the blade to have too much angle, almost like a carrydozer. It also looks very safe getting out of the operators seat with the engine at full bore and probarly the safety lever is left up as well. This show has pro leauge written all over it..........
And have they still got a job ?
Looks like the 21's are overloaded for the conditions. I don't know why he didn't get on that last one straight instead he pushes sideways and trying to turn can't believe he didn't pop a tire. I too see that blade is on wrong, what an operation.lol
wow. I mean lord knows I've done some dumb crap in a dozer but wow... uhhhh, you get straight with scraper the 2nd time. Tried it once on a bad angle and it didn't work so he backed up and did it again? I'm guessing he wishes now that he tracked down the cameraman and destroyed the evidence before it made it to youtube......
Quite a show, Good spotting Per it looked to me the guy warming the tractor seat was hooking up off centre and crooked to avoid putting the corner tips through the rear tires. As mudober points out, his strategy is a waste of time because as it is only a matter of time before he screws a tire off anyway. Looks like the camera stopped when the yellin & slappin started, something these guys are probably better at.