Picked up this basic relay at my local NAPA store today. After puzzling over what to do for several minutes checked the package and to my relief they had included "Installation Instructions" Not sure what I would have done with out those detailed step by step instructions
Lol
And I was wondering how all you mechanics knew what to do. Just read the instructions from Napa. That NAPA Know How I see advertised, must be good stuff. That is almost too funny.
We should just be thankful that the specifications of the item are on the package and that everything appears to be spelled right !!
I've seen plenty of service reports like that from field mechanics. Found final drive broken, fixed same.
Just can't resist when I was pulling wrenches a long time ago we had a service manager the whole crew would do that to John C just to see him come out of the office steaming. Then he would see us sitting there laughing and all we would get is a **** you and he would turn around and start laughing too.
Report of funny noise in transmission, listened to it, did not make me laugh! Put back to work..
Driver Report: Truck 12 Right front tire almost needs changing. Work Order Truck 12: Almost changed right front tire.