Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Iso: ec35 asap

Asa Joel Spicer ยท 2021-10-02 10:28

Hey y'all. It's been a rough couple days and I hope its okay to be posting this here, but I had a devastating accident this week when my 05 volvo ec35 lit up from some Brush that got packed in behind the exhaust. My dad helped me buy this machine before he died and it was my first "bigger" peice of machinery. Its just me, I'm not some big company that can afford to replace it all willy nilly. I WILL rebuild it because I have way too many feelings with it. I'm hoping I can find a parts machine somewhere with most of the parts. I'm literally willing to drive anywhere in the US for the parts. There is one salvage company in Michigan that has a couple but I'm waiting to hear back as they guy was gone this week. PLEASE let me know if you know of anything or any options for me! Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1djordje12021-10-02 13:00

    If you need service or parts manul, send me your email I will send manual to you

  2. #2John C.2021-10-02 13:41

    I take it from your post that it wasn't insured. The valve cover on the engine appears to be intact but insurance would likely designate it a total loss. Sorry for you loss.

  3. #3Asa Joel Spicer2021-10-02 14:17

    Correct, not insured