Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ISO John Deere or Case Backhoe

Cornelius Wiebe ยท 2021-06-11 13:31

Hi everyone, I am in search of Case or John Deere backhoes, preferably with an extendahoe attachment and 4x4. I am not afraid of high hours, all my budget allows for. Thanks! Call or text at 620-six two one-4580

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-06-11 13:47

    Welcome to HEF, Cornelius ! Check with your local dealers. Be very careful on Craigslist. Look on Machinery Trader, a lot of dealers advertise them on there. Be patient and find a decent one.

  2. #2JL Sargent2021-06-11 15:51

    Do you have prior experience assessing backhoes? Buying one can be tricky and wrought with all kinds of hidden issues. What kinda budget do you have?

  3. #3Tuna2021-06-12 10:48

    Check market place on Facebook

  4. #4Cornelius Wiebe2021-06-12 15:07

    In the low to mid 20s

  5. #5JL Sargent2021-06-12 16:30

    Ok, with that in mind I would be looking at 2000 to 2005 models or there about. Do you have a construction equipment dealer near you? It would be nice to have parts and support nearby. Some manufacturers went to computer control in the early 2000s and you might want to keep that in mind. I have a 2000 JD 310E that does NOT have a computer. My buddy has the next one in the series, a JD 310G and it does.