Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Issue with a Genie Boom Lift

HEMechanic · 2023-07-08 09:08

I couldn’t find where this would go. I’m working on a S4506-10585. 4x4. Had to replace the platform control board. Now it will not drive at full speed. The schematics I have seem to be for this machine but the schematics show single row connectors and half of the wires then what the machine has. The original and replacement boards have double row connectors. And before changing the board the machine would drive at full speed. Did Genie some how mess up the programming? How would I test for that? I looked on Genie’s web site and the manual online has the same schematics I already have. I found one dated for 2008. And it shows the same single row connectors and the wire locations don’t seem to match up.

Replies0

No replies yet.