Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

issue with my service warning reset

mohali85 · 2026-09-20 12:58

The issue is that I cannot reset the oil service warning through the machine’s display. I’ve tried everything I can think of, but I haven’t been able to reset it. I’ve attached a video showing what happens when I try. I also noticed that I don’t have an Admin login option available on the display — there is only one user account. video link New video · Saturday, Sep 19 Tap to view! photos.app.goo.gl I also tried using ET software , but I couldn’t find a way to reset the service warning there either. I’ve attached pictures showing the options I’m seeing in ET. Has anyone experienced this issue before or know how to reset the oil service warning on this machine? Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2026-09-21 08:00

    At around 0:40 in your video you press the accept key to enter the Service Intervals menu. Once you are in that sub-menu use the Up/Down arrow keys to highlight the maintenance interval that you want to reset, then touch the icon in the bottom RH corner of the LCD screen indicated by the arrow in the illustration below.

  2. #2mohali852026-09-21 10:33

    I tried it no luck , this icon is not showing , look for the video again I went on each one individually, can't see any button. Is there any way I can do it from et software?

  3. #3Nige2026-09-21 10:41

    Not from what I can see. It's all done from the touchscreen menu. The video moves around so rapidly it's hard to see what's on the screen because it's not that well-lit. From the attachments you posted earlier I see an Active E459 Event. Does the engine start with that Active.? I wonder if it has something to do with the problem.

  4. #4mohali852026-09-21 12:02

    The engine runs normal without any issue I uploaded another photo here , as you can see there is not reset

  5. #5Nige2026-09-21 12:06

    What is the software Part Number in the Monitor Panel.? It will be listed as Graphical Display. In fact if you can download a Product Status Report for the complete machine and post it up it wouldn't go amiss.

  6. #6mohali852026-09-21 14:19
  7. #7Nige2026-09-21 15:32

    It could be an issue with software. Either the Monitor or the Machine ECM software might have a glitch. There are at least 5 updated Monitor software Part Numbers post 449-3369 that I can see. The latest part number I am certain of is 578-6309 and there are a couple of later numbers (608-9077 & 661-8074) that I can't say either way. I'm fairly sure that if the Monitor software was to be updated then the Machine and Engine ECMs should be done at the same time because different software generations generally don't play well with one another. Unfortunately it would not be possible to re-flash 449.3369 because it was discontinued as soon as a newer Part Number replaced it. The worst part about the Monitor Panel is that it requires a memory stick plugged into the back to update the software. It's not done directly via ET like the other two ECMs on the machine. It was discussed HERE .