Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

isuzu engine, New Holland E385

jey_c ยท 2014-10-03 02:40

I need engine repair manual for a new holland E385 year 2007. It has a isuzu engine with a common rail fuel system. Any help will be appreciated

Replies2
  1. #1jey_c2014-10-03 03:30

    The engine doesn't start no more. it cranks good but doesen't start. Any relation with the color of fuel? In fact, green fuel was used on this machine and on the same day they started using red fuel the engine stopped and cannot start no more.

  2. #2jey_c2014-10-04 06:51

    Well if you spray ether the machine start good, but it seems like there are bad injector creating slight black smoke and vibration. Anyway, I opened the main pressure line between the fuel pump and the rail from the rail side (this is really dangerous) and try to start the engine, there was a little fuel spirting about one inch out from the line. Is that normal? I tested the feed pump line between filter and main pump and found enough fuel flowing to the pump. Could it be the pump that is worn too