Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

it only works in here

lightningrc ยท 2007-09-06 16:13

??????

Replies9
  1. #1Squizzy246B2007-09-06 17:24

    Have a read here:

  2. #2lightningrc2007-09-06 18:05

    Thanks , looks like I have to post 5 worthless posts before I can post in the section I want ointhead

  3. #3Squizzy246B2007-09-06 18:20

    That is correct, its a highly effective way of keeping the spammers at bay.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-09-06 19:17

    Welcome to HEF lightningrc! :drinkup

  5. #5digger242j2007-09-06 19:54

    No, in -correct. (Squizzy only answered that way because he's accustomed to posting worthless posts.) There's nothing to prevent you from posting five very worthwhile posts...

  6. #6lightningrc2007-09-07 02:32

    I would love to but they would be in the wrong section :beatsme I got aload of questions regarding a used JCB 803 plus I just bought , my first digger

  7. #7Squizzy246B2007-09-07 03:04

    Well you have only got 2 more posts and your out of jail ...just worthless away here!:cool2

  8. #8digger242j2007-09-07 06:02

    Wrong again: Memo to Squizzy: Please try and make it to the meetings.

  9. #9Squizzy246B2007-09-07 07:48

    Duh! (I actually read that too) but it would not have come into effect until lightningrc logged out and logged back in again......:cool2