I'm trying to pin point or at least narrow down a few areas to check - my IT24 does not have accessory power in the cab when the key is in the on position and the main switch is on, it starts up fine, and cab power is on when the machine is running. transmission will not engage in forward or reverse, the back up signal sounds when put in reverse but the machine will not move. when gear selector is in the park or neutral position the fuel shut off solenoid chatters off and on. suggestions??
How good are you at troubleshooting electrics..? Would an electrical schematic help..?
I would start looking at the main cab relay.its #5 in the picture. This is for a 6kn serial number.
I can read and follow wiring diagrams.
I've checked that one. It showing voltage can't remember if the key was off or the on For that one now. How is this relay checked?
Did you check the fuse for the transmission controller?
Not sure. Where is it located?
It should have power on both of the big bottom terminals with the key on. Are you only missing power to the trans control with the key on or is the dash completely dead too?
Power to the dash seems to be fine when the loader is running. The power is gone with the key in the on position.
PM me your email address and the Serial Number of your machine. I'll send you the Electrical Schematic.
Hey Nige, I sent along the email address and SN of the loader.
Sorry, been away on vacation. Also your PM gave me the impression you already had what you needed. Anyway, you have mail - sorry for the delay.