Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ITR Undercarriage

johntims ยท 2013-03-06 10:43

Has anyone used the ITR undercarriage products? Headwater has recently become a dealer for them and I have several customers wondering what the long term quality is like. I figured I would get a good unbiased opinion from you guys. Let me know what you think. Good,Bad, and otherwise.

Replies4
  1. #1hydman2013-03-14 18:04

    ya there a good underriage. i have used them several times been getting good service from them . there are a couple of grades of them though

  2. #2rfedistribution2013-05-30 16:13

    Great Product! We move a lot of ITR undercarriage. Very similar to VTrack or Value Part. Three year warranty and we have yet to have a claim.

  3. #3colh2014-01-27 19:18

    I have ITR on a cat D6M one roller leaked at 100hrs so I checked oil in remaining ones and nearly all had brass filings in oil have had to run them another 140 hrs now have 3 leaking and all rollers have massive amounts of play.Never operated in anything higher than second gear.Had the undercarriage on hand for a fair while waiting for previous Berco to wear out at over 5000 hrs so now all ITR will offer is replacements at cost around $200 each.Quite frankly I wouldnt pay 10 dollars each for them they have caused me so much trouble checking and topping up oil at start of every shift.Definately would not touch them with a 40 foot barge pole

  4. #4Faisal Afridi2017-10-01 03:05

    What about ITM undercarriage?