Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IUOE local 12 Study Guides Help Please

Whitey_Sobay ยท 2016-03-24 09:04

Greetings. I received my IUOE local 12 test date of April 6th. I am in need of a study guide or links to study materials so I can pass this this test. Any info, would be GREATLY appreciated it. Sincerely, Whitey

Replies5
  1. #1Whitey_Sobay2016-03-24 15:21

    Admin: please move post to appropriate section if I posted incorrectly. Thank you

  2. #2Tinkerer2016-03-27 11:28

    Isn't Local 12 supplying you with everything you need ?

  3. #3Whitey_Sobay2016-03-27 13:11

    I got an old practice test from years ago from a local 12 member. I'll do some more searching today. I was just inquiring to see if anyone has any updated study materials. Thank you

  4. #4Turbo218352016-03-27 18:42

    Is this the pre test? If it is the first test, it is basically a GED test.

  5. #5Whitey_Sobay2016-03-31 01:59

    The Pre Test I received from a Local 12 member is called BENNET MECHANICAL COMPREHENSION TEST. It looks like something from the 1960's LOL. Actually it has Copyright 1968 printed on it. I just want to make sure that I go into the IUOE Apprentice test on April 6th prepared. I took the Local 11 Brotherhood of Electrical Workers test back in October and failed it. Since that time I have been taking quizzes at Universal Technical Institute weekly. So my brain has been under exercise thankfully. Has anyone taken the IUOE exam recently? Thank you graciously. Whitey