Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JAEGER 6″ WATER PUMP HELP

WilllieBEZ ยท 2023-12-05 11:47

I've got a Jaeger model 6PTD 6" water pump that I'm trying to get running again. Unfortunately, this pump is OLD....... it's probably an early 60's model, and there is little to no information available about it. I'd like to find a parts outlet, or possibly an old unit for spare parts if anyone can point me in the direction of someone that can help. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1mowingman2023-12-05 11:53

    Do a google search. You will find a place called "Springer Parts", that has a large selection of parts for Jaeger pumps. I don't know how far back they go, but we used those old pumps in the 80's and 90's. Also a place called "Mid Atlantic Parts"

  2. #2WilllieBEZ2023-12-06 08:21

    Thanks. Earlier searches on Google and Duck Duck Go didn't turn up anything, but I'll try searching Springer and Mid Atlantic. This is the first time I've seen those two names.