Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb?

Countryboy ยท 2006-12-14 23:33

I don't remember where I got this pic from but it is supposedly a JCB. Can anybody back this up?

Replies13
  1. #1farm_boy2006-12-14 23:45

    It sure looks like the old JCB's. I don't know who else had a backhoe with HUGE flat fenders like that!! BTW....what is that new avatar that you have countryboy?

  2. #2Countryboy2006-12-15 00:00

    Thats a Claas tractor from Europe. :yup

  3. #3Countryboy2006-12-15 00:10

    Heres some more:

  4. #4Wulf2006-12-15 00:12

    I still think that's an early JCB probably from around 1962... I think if you look closely at the boom you can see their old 'JCB' logo. I don't think the pic is very old though because the car is pretty modern (looks like a British Rover?)

  5. #5Countryboy2006-12-15 00:16

    Couple more:

  6. #6digger242j2006-12-15 05:45

    I can't say so with any authority, but I think it's a JCB too. (I think Countryboy was saying his avatar is a Claas tractor, not saying the backhoe picture is one.)

  7. #7d4c24a2006-12-15 12:14

    3c that is probably a 3C mark 3 looks like its had a bit of a make over tinted glass and a paint job :thumbsup

  8. #8murray832006-12-15 17:09

    Agreed its a 3C JCB from possibly the late 70's those things will run forever

  9. #9DigDug2006-12-15 18:19

    Yes, that is a JCB. And you can see the emblem plate on the front loader arm.

  10. #10Countryboy2006-12-15 19:13

    Yes Digger, you are correct. Farm boy had asked about my avatar which is what I was describing. Thanks for the clarification. Back to the backhoe...I couldn't remember where I got that picture but when I looked again it says the site on the picture. ointhead Although it no longer shows the listing on that particular one, it does have another one, a JCB 3c3. The other was a JCB 3c2. JCB 3c3: View attachment 2872

  11. #11farm_boy2006-12-17 01:18

    CB I prefer this one

  12. #12Countryboy2006-12-17 19:20

    :yup :yup :yup

  13. #13Tigerotor77W2006-12-18 12:48

    Very nice, especially that one with the thunder and lightning. I am curious, though, what would happen if some of those European marques came over to the States... Deere's got a nice following in Europe, but you don't see Fendts or Claas (many of 'em, anyhow) here. They certainly look pleasing and like they mean business, but mmm... okay, yes, it's a JCB.