A friend has a 2004 JCB 190 Robot with loader function issues. Loader does not work and he has attempted to run a jumper wire to the valve that he believes to be the safety to attempt to bypass it to see if this valve has failed. This did not have any affect. Does anyone have a hydraulic schematic or know where I can get a set of manuals (used)? He is going to try to bring the machine by in the next week for me to look at and I am trying to get a head start on becoming familiar with this machine. I have hydraulic experience but have never worked on a JCB skid steer before. It may be a simple fix but I like to have more than enough information in advance when possible. Any comments on past experiences with similar problems and solutions with this machine would be appreciated. Thanks!
Another thing; I tried to search JCB 190 and the search came back with something to the effect of the word JCB is to long or to short to search. I'm not very experienced with using forums so I'm wondering if I was doing something wrong. I was going to see if there are already some existing threads for this machine before starting one.
Theres a couple JCB gurus on here that should chime in before too long. Good luck.
Thanks durallymax! A little input would be great. He will be needing the machine pretty soon.
type as one word in the search,,,,,,,,,,,,jcb190 http://www.gobookee.org/jcb-190-parts-manual/
Thanks! That search did work but I guess there just aren't many posts on this particular machine. I also went to the gobookee link you posted but it immediately asked for a credit card # so I decided to check gobookee out and there are a lot of bad reports about them. I'll keep looking. Thanks again!
I'm assuming the machine is pilot controls? I'm no tech, but I may be able to get you some basic info about the system? Can you be more specific about the issue? Did it fail while operating or just overnight type thing? Track drive still functions properly? Both bucket curl and loader raise, or just one? Shoot me the s/n also if possible. Like I said, I'm no tech, but can maybe get you some info....
I am almost certain it is pilot operated. I still don't have the machine here just yet. SN 0888763. Drive works fine. No function on lift or tilt. I do not recall if they were running the machine when the problem showed up. He did say that it briefly began working at one point and stopped again soon after. Thanks for the help JCBiron.
Did you ever find a solution it this problem? Im having the same problem with a 1110T sn 888473 I was having a problem with the track function shutting down and the loader was functioning as it should.So replaced the servo lockout brake valve/solenoid. Now the loader will not function but the track drive is fine.
Turns out it was the aux. pump on this particular machine. I wish I had more advise to offer you but I never found a schematic for the unit.