Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb 1cx

hrblom ยท 2014-03-23 09:59

I need an repair manual fore an jcb 1cx.

Replies5
  1. #1hrblom2014-03-23 12:24

    thanks to dave from aus.

  2. #2Ervin0092019-03-14 14:13

    Can somebody send to me a service manual for jcb 1cx please? ... I have one problem with my machine,, after 1 hour work,that light from picture (number 5) begin to be on red, knows somebody the reason.

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-03-14 14:49

    Your image shows the possible cause and to change the hydraulic filter.

  4. #4Ervin0092019-03-15 00:43

    Thank you for the response. A new filter can be a solution?? You don't have any service manual Tinkerer ?

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-03-15 07:44

    A new filter is a possible solution. Changing it and cleaning any screens that are in the system is always the first thing to do. Cutting the old filter open and examining it for contaminates such as metal particals is the second thing to do. Sorry, I do not have a service manual for it. They are available on eBay. -------> https://www.ebay.com/itm/JCB-1CX-2C...181662?hash=item489f4bab1e:g:seIAAOSwaaJa67RD