Hello. I am new to this site. I recently purchased an old JCB 210s backhoe. This is the first piece of equipment I have owned. I am having a very hard time finding sevice information and parts diagrams. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful. I have a leak right at the break pedal assembly. I am trying to find a rebuild kit or replacement part. I have been searching online(which is how I found this forum) i found this diagram of what i think is the part. Thanks in advance
You can try sending a private message to user HookedOnDiesel, HeavyEquipmentForums He has similar machine. Other than that, I'm sure you found https://parts.jcb.com/parts You can look up the part number there. But they don't ship to USA. So use the part number and see if you can find it on ebay. Failing that, contact your nearest JCB dealer.
Last I knew AIS Equipment was the JCB dealer for Michigan. Ed
Thank guys. I ended up going to Ais. $160 for a rubber gasket not much bigger than a quarter, yikes. Maybe thats why i got such a good deal on the machine.
That is crazy.
Go to Hercules sealing products, find JIS o-ring and back up kits. It should cover you most sealing needs, and it will be always with you. Also find JIS size chart, learn how to measure grooves and select seals so you can order stuff for A LOT less money. Marco rubber is the one I like the most.
Welcome to the world of owning a JCB. I won’t ever buy another one.
I own a couple of JCBs and in Australia we have a third party JCB parts supplier. Has the parts at much more reasonable prices and knows the machines really well. Better than the official JCB people for everything and always offers the low cost options such as rebuild kits rather than new units. Sounds like you need to find the equivalent in the USA. Regards AusDave
I've had good luck with eBay for aftermarket parts for JCB.
DAAAM.. U paid 2.00 for the seal & 158.00 for the sticker on the package.. that aint right.!! I hope at least it fixed the problem..??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/JCB-OEM-SE...360516?hash=item2605ff1584:g:KAsAAOSw8AhaMvrf
Thanks everyone. Im glad I found this site. I still have a lot to learn. I do like the machine. Is there anywhere in the states that sell used attatchments for it? I would like to get a ditching bucket for it & maybe see what else is available
Here is an aftermarket seal for $35.00 and shipping ! https://www.ebay.com/itm/163668249342
You can try machinerytrader.com and search under attachments. If you had a good experience with AIS (aside from the ridiculously high priced JCB part), you can check with them. I’ve come across used buckets and other hoe attachments that they had listed online. It’s possible they might have something that will fit. Measure the pins on your bucket so you know what you’re looking for. I checked all over when I first started buying JCB parts, thinking the local dealer was trying to take advantage of me. Parts were the same price everywhere. It’s JCB that sets the stupid high prices.
Always check ebay for parts first. And there are several 210 part machines here. https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/construction-equipment/dismantled-machines/manufacturer/jcb And ais and cook equipment have those 210 machines and are in Michigan.
sorry to resurrect this old thread but thank you all for the advise. I also purchased a "new to me" JCB210S, one owner. Good to know AIS is a piece of crap rip-off company and I need to DIY find equiv parts on my own. I've seen AIS's prices on used equipment and it's a laugh. Can't believe they priced an oring @ $158. I wonder what it costs 5 years later, post inflation.