Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jcb 215 s 3 buttons on joysticks for hoe

kaboom ยท 2012-11-27 21:05

I recently purchased a '97 jcb 215s 3 backhoe with the 2 stick control I have searched high n low to findout what these buttons do I would like to know if they are functioning or for other options such as accessories ect thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1robin yates uk2012-11-27 22:04

    right joystick button controls the extend a hoe function. left hand controls the hammer function,these controls were on the floor before

  2. #2d4c24a2012-11-28 15:31

    buttons i had a 96 jcb and in conjunction with a dash mounted switch , these buttons operated jcb,s own quickhitch called a hitchmaster others have had them too, one not used and the other a horn , never seen or had the extender or hammer on buttons with a stick machine my present one a 2011 has the horn on the left hand control