Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 220X LC plethora of codes after sitting for 2 weeks

cpt_svg ยท 2023-08-13 20:32

Machine was fine when parked. Sat for 2 weeks on site. Tried to start today and threw 6 different codes at me. Dashboard is saying low engine oil pressure. There is zero oil anywhere around the machine, dipstick shows a little over full. Crank is disabled. I did have it parked on an incline, maybe this starved the motor? Is there a way I can start in Limp mode just to move the boom? U030D-02 U0301-02 P0725-2F x2 P0521-87 U1904-87 C0383-13

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2023-08-14 05:05

    Good day Not sure if this of help. LimpHomeSwitch Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2cpt_svg2023-08-27 19:20

    Fixed this issue by removing the battery cables and letting the machine sit overnight. Restarted machine the next day and no codes. I've had 3 of 3 JCB machines I own down this week. All 3 have less than 150 hours. I don't think I could recommend these machines to anyone with a small to medium sized business that rely on their equipment to be consistently functional.