Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 330 excavator schematic

grandkobelco ยท 2012-04-10 06:22

S/N 712596 I didn't know jcb made anything thise size. Evan the local dealer can't help me much. I need a electric schematic. This thing has a sumitomo look to it, does anybody know anything about large jcb exc?

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2012-04-10 13:25

    Yes you are correct the JCB is a badge labled Sumitomo, sorry cant help with wiring diagram

  2. #2excavator2012-04-10 22:30

    The older JCB models were Sumitomo which also made Case and LinkBelt back then. I believe the JS330 is the same as the Case 9050B and the Case schematics are much better than the JCBs. If I remember right, there are a few wires that are different colors but the schematic is basically the same.

  3. #3grandkobelco2012-04-11 06:10

    Thanks for the tips, I have a contact at at a case dealer, maybe he can help, thanks again! wes

  4. #4dodgeram228712012-04-11 17:10

    what year is the js 330 upto 1998 jcb/sumitomo are the same sumitomo used to make for jcb after that they made there own[badly and still do] iworked on them what seam to be the fault

  5. #5JCBiron2012-04-26 09:21

    Your dealer must not have been trying very hard......PM me your email and I can send you a basic schematic. I don't know what you are specifically looking for, but it might be a start. As mentioned below, older machines are JCB/Sumitomo joint venture (hence the JS name). Later machines are designed and build by JCB in their Heavy Line factory. As far as them not being any good, I'll take a new JS excavator up against any other brand any day of the week. I have demo'd against the "best" (Cat, Komatsu, Deere, in my area anyway), and have out worked them all.

  6. #6Morgenwacht2024-06-13 07:30

    Hallo. Im looking for the same. Do you maybe have the JCB JS330 or the Case9050B schematics? Would really appreciate them since I'm struggling with the old Sumitomo pages....

  7. #7Kobe Steel2024-06-13 07:49

    Hello Sir, see attached. Best regards

  8. #8Morgenwacht2024-06-13 08:16

    I thankyou o b one