Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 3CX Workshop/Service manual.

Lood · 2011-03-04 00:28

Good day all, I'm a newbie and I tried the "search" function , but was not successful. I own an old model JCB 3CX and I am looking for a workshop/service/repair manual. It can be either a hard copy or digital. I'm not sure which year model the machine is, but I do have it's serial number. I would appreciate any help, please.

Replies4
  1. #1JCBiron2011-03-08 20:57

    PM me your serial # and I can see if I can help....Figure on spending about $500 USD for a full service manual though, which does not included the engine (that is a separate manual)

  2. #2devondumpling2011-03-14 08:40

    i have the dealer cd of parts. i've made it as a zip file if you want to give it a go. no charge but i'm not an IT nerd so it may not email. give me your email and we'll give it a go? regards

  3. #3devondumpling2011-03-18 05:18

    Further to my offer of the parts lists, ebay uk has just had a complete cd of jcb manuals etc go for £50. i suggest you keep an eye on this source. Better than $500?

  4. #4Lood2011-03-18 08:27

    Thanks for the replies and the heads up on the e-bay offer. I'm not really looking for a parts list though, but indeed a service manual and I don't want to spend a lot of money without being 100% sure that such a manual does indeed cover my machine in particular.