Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 4CX Transmission info needed

Jaxo ยท 2014-07-15 08:49

Hi there On my JCB 4CX the hoses on the 4 speed 4x4 powershift transmission were removed and I am not sure where they should go. Can anybody please take a few photos of their transmission with the hoses on their place? Or tell me where they should go. Will the transmission pump pull the oil up from the sump or do I need to prime/bleed it. The transmission was full oil but the pump ran dry, causing the bearings/bushes in the pump to go. Or any additional info welcome. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1greg95042014-07-15 11:51

    What is your machine serial number? I can look up the parts diagram, it may show where the lines go. I've looked up another machine and they look to go to a cooler, get me your serial number and I can post the parts diagram.

  2. #2d4c24a2014-07-15 15:30

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a3mcpvavk7gjv2/jcb_3cx_4cx_214_215_217_workshopmanual_sec_wat.zip any help