Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 510-56

Sam4181972 · 2023-08-07 12:13

Hello all, I am the mechanic for a rental company and I have a 2012 JCB 510-56 with 3500 hrs on it. I just completed a service on it and replaced all fluids, machine starts and runs but, when I put into gear or use lift functions machine loses power and dies but restarts. Almost like it is starving for fuel.

Replies8
  1. #1Sam41819722023-08-07 15:53

    Also was wondering if anyone has the manual. Machine is 12 yrs old and JCB wants $1800.00 for this thing!!!!!!!. Redicilious

  2. #2Pixie2023-08-07 17:03

    I found several websites with JCB service manuals for $5-$49 ! Try a search for your machine,

  3. #3Sam41819722023-08-09 11:17

    I understand that but, with the machine being as old as it is I'm not likely to find the right one. Thanks

  4. #4Sam41819722023-08-09 11:18

    I understand that but, with the machine being as old as it is I'm not likely to find the right one. Thanks

  5. #5Pixie2023-08-09 11:34

    I did not click the download button as I have limited data avaiable. JCB 510-56 TELESCOPIC HANDLER Service Repair Manual Copyright © 2004 JCB SERVICE. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or b... www.slideshare.net

  6. #6skata2023-08-10 00:17

    So the issue started after you serviced it? You put the oring on the fuel filter? Bleed air? Try these links. One is for engine. Other is chassis. Google Drive: Sign-in Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use). drive.google.com Google Drive: Sign-in Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use). drive.google.com

  7. #7Sam41819722023-08-10 14:31

    no, it was having a few issues before the service. I did put o-rings on fuel filters

  8. #8skata2023-08-10 19:47

    Is there any fault codes?