Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 510 -65 boom lift problems!!!

Bigdfogel ยท 2023-07-11 18:55

It's only lifting up about 6 feet and then stopping, I'm at needing magnetic switches on boom and solenoids,but would like to find some more info on the system, any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies6
  1. #1skata2023-07-13 01:08

    Is the boom stopping at 60 degrees? Interlock system. I can email you service manual.

  2. #2Bigdfogel2023-07-13 10:39

    Honestly it may be 60 degrees. But I don't think it's even going that far and it's intermittent, and yes do you have a wiring diagram for the system ??

  3. #3skata2023-07-13 11:47

    Post your email and I'll send this to you. There is wiring diagrams in there. But I'd be checking sensors first. Particularly the outrigger ones.

  4. #4servirtual2023-07-14 03:09

    Hello I have a 541T70AG+ with problems on the boom LIFT, have no movements, i have no service manual, any help would be greatly appreciated. Tank you

  5. #5skata2023-07-14 13:33

    Do you have a switch on the dash that disables the control? I don't have that manual, but you can buy a pdf copy cheap on ebay. JCB 550-80 531-T70 541-T70 536-T60 535-T95 536-T70 550-T80 Service Manual on CD | eBay Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for JCB 550-80 531-T70 541-T70 536-T60 535-T95 536-T70 550-T80 Service Manual on CD at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! www.ebay.com

  6. #6Bigdfogel2023-07-17 14:44

    Thank you all who responded,i figured out that it was the magnetic proximity switches on the boom itsself.