Help, I have a 530B Telehandler and the charging system is not working, I replaced the alternator, Ignition Switch, and have had the starter checked out and nothing has fixed the issue, I am at a loss at what else it could be. any suggestions would be great Thanks
I once had a blown charge lamp bulb that caused the same symptoms, is your bulb lighting when the ignition is switched on?
yea as soon as you turn the switch the charge light comes on and stays on.
sounds like the power wire from alt to battery light is damaged.. the small wire that comes from the back of the alt has no power when engine is not running making the wire a negative making the battery light come on (as the power side to bulb is feed via a wire from ing switch) when engine is running the wire from alt becomes positive turning light out hope this helps...