One of the the hydraulic hoses is leaking and I would like to stop the fluid with a plug at the begining of the system. Which is correct place to put this plug for both intake and exhaust.
Hi In your 3 rd picture on the end nearest the radiator side of the valve block you see a p and a t the P port is the supply from the hydraulic pump and is lower than return if removed will drain through this one so cap it the T port is the return back to tank via the filter head on the top of the hyd tank. I would suggest if removing hoses just cap as you go and mark them then you have all options covered. Make sure to release the big black filler cap on the tank to release tank pressure first.
Thvm, I forgot to write that leaking hose is from hydraulic hammer. I disconnected hose and put a cap on the spot marked on picture. Is this ok? Now the hose is connecting only tank with cooler or cooler with tank.
The valve above i think is to make the hammer pipe work be bi directional flow both ways and either send it to the spool block or back through the cooler to tank. Just check where the hose that comes off and goes back wards on the T under the valve that it goes to the other side of the hammer spool.