Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 804 SUPER

JIM WHITBECK ยท 2019-03-08 15:36

Does anyone know location of thermal breaker that work house and bucket on JCB 804 SUPER THANKS

Replies9
  1. #1uffex2019-03-13 05:02

    Good day Jim I guess I am not alone finding your request a little difficult to follow. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2JIM WHITBECK2019-03-13 07:49

    I was told there is breaker that kicks out My problem is machine warms up alittle elec to hyd top of machine stops and house and bucket won,t work cools down and works again Does same thing like key was turned off

  3. #3uffex2019-03-13 08:17

    Good day jim That seems a little strange if I am understanding what the issue is the bucket and swing stops working when the fluid gets up to temperature is that correct ? KR Uffex

  4. #4JIM WHITBECK2019-03-13 14:47

    It only takes like 10 minutes no house turn or bucket ,tracks and blade work fine

  5. #5uffex2019-03-14 05:32

    Good day Jim I would suggest that if the fault is related to the temperature sensor of some kind the issue would be apparent from the moment you put the machine to work, from your description it would be more probable that the issue is related to the hydraulics. If you have a hydraulic schematic for your machine and post it to us we can make a trouble procedure for you, maybe you could get one from your dealer. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6TVA2019-03-14 05:44

    I guess he wonders weather he has fuse or circuit breaker which comes back in after cooling down.

  7. #7Vetech632019-03-14 07:16

    That's how I am taking it.

  8. #8uffex2019-03-14 07:32

    I spotted a similar thread on another forum where the thermal breaker was mentioned , there may be some kind of device but JCB are not the best for providing support information so ir makes it more difficult to help. KR Uffex

  9. #9uffex2019-03-15 06:49

    Good day A contact sent these from a 804 hydraulic schematic sorry we cannot see the device you describe, the pump is split into two the same section powers the bucket and swing maybe you have a relief valve issue. Kind regards Uffex