Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 8080 midi excavators

Rebar.b ยท 2015-12-29 11:32

Hi...anyone has any experience with JCB 8080 midi excavators? I am looking at purchasing one and I would like to know if they are good machines?

Replies3
  1. #1maddog2015-12-30 07:42

    I had the 8015{I believe that is the correct #** it weighed just under 4000lbs and packed a great punch for its size. If I didn't need a bigger machine I would have never let it go, great machine plenty of power{for size**, and never let me down. I would have bought another JCB if I could have found one in my budget.

  2. #2Rebar.b2015-12-31 20:02

    Thanks for your c

  3. #3Rebar.b2015-12-31 20:24

    ...comments! This machine is a bit bigger that the one you had...this is 8 tonnes. The price on this machine is rather low as it needs a little tidying up...the price is 15k...was hoping someone with one of these machines could advise...