Hello all,I have just joined this forum and already found some very useful posts to help me fix up my 2010 jcb js 145 that I’ve recently bought.I am located in France and imported the digger from abroad so did not view it in person hence it turned up with lots more problems than I was expecting. One of which is the fascia control panel on the right and the ems screen,none of buttons light up or do anything including the lcd screen appart from the red emergency stop button which works perfectly. On one occasion on start up everything lit up for a few seconds before going dead again and hasn’t happened again since. I’ve gutted the cab to inspect everything nothing is looking out of order,I’ve tested the five relays behind the seat and checked all the fuses above they were all fine. Has anyone had a problem like this? Thanks in advance
Most of the time I've had issues with JCB monitors it is either wiring corrosion or data corruption. Im not sure on yours specifically but the ones I have run across have been dam difficult to find a replacement. Even if you found one, they will be blank and require a software download which only a JCB dealer can provide.