Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB PO400

bradzz85 ยท 2021-02-22 00:16

Does anyone have information on JCB's extended warranty on code PO400 and also includes excessive oil consumption? I was told that it is 8 years or 5,000 hours. I have not been able to find anything and the Dealer is not even trying to help. This in on a 2013 JCB 260T skid steer with a 75hp jcb engine in it.

Replies2
  1. #1skata2021-02-23 01:48

    Who's your dealer? Is the engine burning oil? Visible in exhaust? Could be a clogged or dirty egr valve?

  2. #2bradzz852021-03-14 12:56

    Sorry it has been so long. The Skid steer is still at the Dealers. It's been busy. Rother Brothers. Yes the engine is burning oil. No it is not visible in the exhaust. There is about 600 hrs on the machine. I will tell them to check the EGR and ports