Hi My 1994 telehandler won’t go forward or back starting and hydraulics all okay pls advise Regards Gaz
Check your fuses in the fuse panel first.
Thanks I’ve done that
Thanks buddy I’ve done that
Same problem with a JCB 536-60, wont go forward or reverse, anything else works fine..
Check switches on declutch pedal and parking brake. If they stick, trans won't engage. Then check relays and fuses. Sometimes they contacts just get corroded and moving them gets it going. More than likely electrical issue
Same problem with a JCB 536-60, wont go forward or reverse, anything else works fine..
Thanks for your help, it was actually the pressure switch in the operator's seat, somehow it was out of place my colleague said, now it's fixed. Have a good day at work gentlemen!
I'm having a no shift and intermittent start issue with an old 506b. The fuse panel is badly corroded and I'm just trying to figure out what fuse does what