Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 135c

Zrock ยท 2018-04-13 10:34

Having a random issue with our 135c. The low oil light and warning buzzer keeps tripping. I can run for days and not have it come on, then sometimes i can only run from anyware from 5 min to 5 hours and it will come on. Sometimes it will not shut off and others it will shut off after a min or so.. The engine is running perfectly fine. Talked to the local dealer and they said they have never seen a pressure sensor go bad. Is their a way to silence it from the cab?

Replies2
  1. #1tool_king2018-04-13 23:37

    Take a look at the oil pressure sensor wire .Make sure it it has good electrical connection.You might have a peice of dirt floating around in oil oil passage blocking off oil sensor. I have had in the passed with couple engines.I will take a look in my book tomorrow.

  2. #2tool_king2018-04-15 16:37

    Zrock what is your email address ?I can sent you the manuals to help figure out this issue .