Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 1510E Forwarder

hvy 1ton ยท 2009-04-13 19:50

I was in the local the deere dealer waiting for a couple of custom hoses to get finished yesterday. I was walking around looking at the battery powered grease gun, and decided to take a look in the toy aisle. It's all the same anyway right? There was all the normal stuff, but I saw a forwarder with a rotating cab. I knew they made wheeled harvesters with rotating cabs, but i had never seen a forwarder setup like this. I was halfway convinced somebody at Ertl was off their rocker. I found some info on the internet, i figured i'd share. I think it's a little odd how they make a toy of a machine that's not even sold in North America. http://www.e-series.fi/en/working-in-the-forest/forwarders/1510e-winter.html

Replies2
  1. #1Pecord Exc2009-04-13 21:03

    wow that thing is really cool!

  2. #2Deereman2009-09-17 13:51

    I think that they will be sold here. They just have not had time to get here. They are still pretty new.