Well dealer called about my skid steer. Cost 815 bucks to fix my sloppy bucket. As I posted before they winched it on a rollback. They tell me the break is not working and 3000 bucks to fix. Forget them I will pick up myself in the am. Is there a problem or any concerns I should have about hauling it home 17 miles with one semi high bridge . I have 3/8 grade 70 chains and binders 6 ton trailer thanks ... be the first time hauling it and the heaviest for me
It just the brakes are not working? if thats all it is , I wouldnt give it a second thought. Put it on your trailer , tie it down front and back with two binders and run it. If your just useing it on flat ground never leave it running if your not in the cab! some times the controls doent stay center and the machine will move on its own. Sounds like the drive motors may need some work?
The 200 series Deere machines had park brake problems.
Thanks xcmark , They said just the brakes were bad and it will be used on flat ground. I was concerned hauling it with bad brakes . I have only hauled my 3203 JD tractor so am new to this at age 63
Chain it down and haul away. Drive within your skill level and you should be fine. The chains you have are more than enough for a skid.