Just wondering if anyone has a code list they wouldnt mind sharing.
Lists I have are too long to post? I can look up whatever though
Ok ill have to post. Its just that the amount of equipment we have it would be nice just to have a quick reference
shift what is your email? Which engine do you have ?
Tool king my email is [email protected] as for the engine i have pretty much everyone in the fleet lol so if you can just pic one then at least i have an idea of what the codes are for.
shift email sent to you .
Thank you tool king
shift you are welcome .Do you need repair or operation manuals? I can up load them and send
Just mainly the codes is what i needed. I tried to open and save that file from 4share but i couldnt seem to open or download it.
If you are having a problem .Put the link in into your browser.When the 4shared page opens up click on view document .It will load ,put curser in lower right corner in click save (looks like computer disc. Book is over thousand pages long.