Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jd 260 steering

hartwa ยท 2015-05-03 12:42

hi guys I posted a message about a month ago about a John Deere 260 that I was getting that was coming and Parts. I got it back together and everything is working fine for the most part the only thing I have been able to figure out as the steering. At full forward the right side moves faster than the left side so it steers to the left. the manual seems to just talk about adjusting the stop screws at the lever can I make adjustment at the center plate. there are stop screws there is well both for the left and right side. I'm worried if I just adjust the stop screw on the right side to slow it down I won't get the full speed. this is a two speed system with a dual Centerplate. thanks for any help

Replies0

No replies yet.