2006 270c lc with 8k hrs. New radiator, water pump, thermostat, & fan belt. Direct drive fan, oil cooler is beside the radiator and it is the original cooler. It will run fine for the first hour and slowly warm, idle for five minutes and I'm good for another 15 minutes. It will also cool down if I'm just tracking it and not digging. I could use any help I'm can get, myself and jd are out of ideas. Thank you Richard
I how dirty is the engine compartment? If its nasty try steam cleaning it.
It almost has to be recirculating hot air back through the radiator. Have you taken the temps of the inlet and outlet of the radiator, and the air going in and out? when it's overheating or as hot as you push it. Did JD check the hydraulics and engine to see if either the load was too high, or the injection was messed up somehow? That's all I got for ideas...