Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 27ZTS help needed

Supreme Plumber ยท 2014-12-21 10:09

I have an 05' mini excavator that usually runs fine. When I go to full throttle and dig or move around it works well, but if I throttle down, then throttle back up it loses power. It just has a loss of power digging or moving around for about 5 minutes then it seems to pick back up and run fine. If I keep it full throttle all day it runs great, but when I throttle down then back up is when I notice the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Replies2
  1. #1trenchman2014-12-23 00:15

    Try replacing the fuel filters. I had kind of the same thing happen to me until I changed the filters.

  2. #2Supreme Plumber2014-12-23 16:55

    I was under the assumption that if it were the fuel filter that it would be a constant problem. Yes? No? Maybe? Anyhoo, that's where I will start, thanks for you help!