Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310c brake issue

Kevin G ยท 2018-05-25 20:56

Does anyone know what the hydraulic distribution/priority valve is actually called amd where I can find one at. I'm having trouble finding this part. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1Kevin G2018-05-25 20:57
  2. #2hosspuller2018-06-02 13:00

    I don't think this valve is part of the brake system. It's steering. Deere parts calls it out as AT101739 though Deere says it's no longer available... "check with dealer for other options" The Deere dealer may be able to find one at another dealer.

  3. #3Delmer2018-06-02 13:41

    They're not as complicated as they look like they might be. Typically a Deere priority valve is just a pressure control valve that shuts off the loader below a certain pressure, other than that circuit, it serves as a manifold to distribute oil to the various hoses. I'd guess the guts are available because they're probably shared with hundreds of thousands of other machines. What's the problem?