Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310E Injector pump sealing washer #?

JL Sargent ยท 2019-08-12 15:27

I'm looking for the correct part # for the rubber sealing washer that goes in the nut at the pumps return line. I think it might an R75609, but I'm not real sure. Chasing down a "no start" problem and cut this washer. I checked John Deere's parts lookup and could not find a picture/number for this specific one? Are all of these rubber fuel line nut washers the same? See #18 on this diagram. washer I need goes under the nut there. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/81215/referrer/navigation/pgId/2716318

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612019-08-12 19:11

    R51936 is for the return line. #18 is the feed line and that would be R74012. See #1 in this parts page. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/81215/referrer/search/pgId/2513015

  2. #2kshansen2019-08-12 20:03

    If the line the seal goes on is the line from the center of the head on the injector pump to the fuel filter it would be the R74012. But that is the supply line to the pump NOT a return line. If I was owning and working on that machine I would order half a dozen of each just to have on hand! The time you will spend someday driving to the dealer and back once will pay for the price of those seals. Just put then in a bag and mark it for "Fuel line seals 310 E John Deere"

  3. #3JL Sargent2019-08-12 20:09

    Thanks for the good info and the suggestions guys. Definitely need to have spares of these on hand. The feed line washer is the one that I need right now though. Got those turned around in my head. My problem actually was a bad wire going to the injector pump solenoid, but troubleshooting a no start, that I thought was fuel related, I managed to destroy that washer.

  4. #4JL Sargent2019-08-14 11:00

    That did the trick for me. Back up and running without leaks.