Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 310SG 4WD Backhoe starts up great but wont move forward or reverse

RGraham ยท 2024-04-03 17:27

My backhoe was working great for a long time. I was using the backhoe, working great. Got done digging, decided to go park it . When I put it into forward gear, my hoe has the shifter on the steering wheel column that twist to select which gear you want, and it tried to go but it didn't have power to move. I tried revving the engine up to maybe produce more power but that didn't help. I lifted the machine off the ground with the hoe and front bucket. After i got it up and put it in gear the wheels turned, but with no energy. Changed the transmission fluid and filter. Didn't help any. Anyone have any suggestions on what it could be.

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612024-04-04 05:10

    Please post the complete machine serial number. Sounds like you have an issue with the timer relay. That is mounted to the fender under the dash on the right side.