I think I have a hydraulic problem, but can't figure out where to start. When I turn the steering wheel, the engine bogs down. I was digging out a tree. It was running fine until the bucket cylinder hoses started to leak. I replaced them and brought the fluid up to normal. I started digging again, blew an o-ring on the port where one hose attaches. Replaced that, refilled. One of the hose fitting failed, replaced that, and filled it up. I went to reposition, dropped the engine to idle with the hand throttle and it died. It would restart. I gave up because storms were coming in. The next day, it started with no issue. Dug some more and I noticed it was a big sluggish in idle when I tried to move anything hydraulic. Fluid level is in the normal range, but when I turn the steering wheel, it RPMs drop. Lifting the loader was slow, but didn't drop the RPMs. I drove it closer to the garage, raised the loader and secured it without issue. When I tried to lock the boom, it died and wouldn't restart. That was about 20 minutes ago. Normally when it's done this it was low on fluid. It is also slow on the response on the gas pedal. I can step on it, it does nothing for a second or two, then RPMs go up quickly and it takes off. Fuel filter isn't that old - maybe 8 months. Hours wise, less than 12. Fuel is pretty fresh - I put 5 gallons in this morning that I bought yesterday.
Save yourself a lot of grief, get all the OEM fuel filters including any small hiding ones from the dealer and start with that. Don't know if that unit has any Banjo Bolt filters that need to be cleaned or replaced.? Ask the dealer service department for hidden screens on the units fuel system like in priming pumps if it has. Simon C
Check that all your backhoe control levers are in neutral and not stuck partially engaged.