Cable end is bent and am replacing it. Engine was stuck in full throttle. I got the cable pulled down and accelerator pedal free but now engine will not crank. if turns over but will not fire. am I missing some electrical connection some where.
Welcome to HEF snellt . Just curious, have you tried starting the engine with the throttle set about half way ? Do you have 12 volts at the solenoid terminal on the top cover of the injection pump.? Post a serial number and someone may have an electrical schematic.
I will check.. Ser. # is 3T0310SG995740 Schematic would be appreciated
I assume the cable you are referring to is for the rear control? A 310SG is an electronic engine, the rear control cable runs from the lever to the throttle pedal. There's a throttle potentiometer on the pedal linkage that controls the engine speed. So as long as the pedal moves I can't see that anything to do with the cable should keep it from starting.
That serial number is not showing up on the Deere system. Is it correct?
I found a mouse chewed wire to the solenoid. repaired that and all is well now. Thanks for the help.
It is really confusing when you have an unrelated problem come up at the other end of your machine when you are working on some thing. Some times cause and affect do not apply....... I enjoy your forum..very informative. I look forward to using it as a help