Ever since I bought the Deere 325, in cold weather (20-30F), it has started rough and puts out a few brief beeps then smoothes down and warms up. One time I thought I saw a brief "low oil pressure" message on the display but it was gone too quick to be sure. Well the other day I started it (oil temp was 32), it did it's usual action but this time it lasted longer and even a "stop" icon came up on the display. It lasted only a couple of seconds. Is this normal behavior for a 325? Or do I have a problem? I would hate to even think about trying to start it at 10 or 15 degrees. Thanks, Ken
I wouldn't worry about it at the moment. Got a 320 that will dang near cut off some times in cold weather, but clears right up after 5 or 10 seconds.