Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 329d code

Jth678 · 2019-04-14 22:59

i have a 2012 jd 329d the thing runs great but it has a 920.05 code coming up on it. Alarm output out of range low. I need help finding the problem. Is it the backup alarm? I need a wiring diagram to trace it down but i cant find one. Has anyone else had this code or problem before. I saw another thread where the guy had this issue. And unplugged one of the wires for his backup alarm and he said it stopped the code . I did that but mine is still coming up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I’m new to the forum so go easy on me!

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612019-04-15 05:39

    That would be the EMU's (monitor) alarm which is behind the left instrument panel.

  2. #2Jth6782019-04-15 06:22

    Does it mean the wires going to it are shorting out? Or the alarm itself is going bad? It comes on and makes a noise like its supposed to. Thanks

  3. #3mg23612019-04-16 04:18

    Could be either. Most likely the alarm going bad since the wiring from the monitor to the alarm is very short. Easy enough to inspect the wiring when you pull instrument cluster down. They do pack the wires in behind that and maybe it is chafing the cab frame somewhere.