My 332 won't start after I hot wired it. I have checked the fuses atleast the ones I know about. There are 4 fuses under the right arm rest. I have checked all of those. I even double checked for fuses where the 12V cigarette lighter fuse is. All of my lights on the display come up and it chirps so I think my solenoids are energized and you turn the key to start and nothing happens. The battery shows 12.2 volts and a load tester indicates a healthy battery. Is there a fuse I don't know about. Of course it is stuck on the trailer blocking another machine. Is there a way to release the break so I could atleast pull it off the trailer? thanks in advance for the help.
Some times you have to take a piece of sand paper and clean the terminal where those fuses go in. trying pushing them in and out a few times. Also there is a wire that runs from the switch to the starter solenoid (thin wire) take it off and put a volt meter on it while turning the key on to see if its getting anything.If not, you know to trace it back to the switch. If you have to pull it off the trailer, Get on it like you was going to operate it and turn the key and and hit the brake release then hold in whichever direction you are going to be pulled. What was the reason for hot wiring?? Justin
Deereman, Thank you for your time. The problem was a bad starter. The teeth were chewed and there was evidence that the starter got hot. I am embarrassed to admit it but when hot wiring I may have left the wire on which left the starter engaged which ruined it. My hearing is bad but it is hard for me to think I didn't hear it. I hot wired it because I left the keys in my pickup and drove the dumptruck and trailer an hour 1 way to the job. It won't happen again. I am going to zip tie a key somewhere in each machine. Thanks again for your reply.