I have a 2006 ct332 with 5600 hours when I start the engine, it runs for a few seconds then shuts Down.after about two seconds I can hear the fuel stop switch open back up,it will fire up but shut off again anyone have an idea what is my problem thanks
Something is telling the solenoid to shut off.. more than likely its oil pressure.. find the sending unit on the block and disconnect it and see what that does.. If it stays running, either the sender is bad OR you have a problem w/ low oil pressure.. IF it stays running and your problem is low oil pressure, you stand a GOOD chance of burning up your engine.. SOMETIMES those senders "opposite" .. so tieing the wires together will get it going.. Either way.. if it stays running.. figure out WHY its shutting down w/ the sender unplugged or tied together..
I checked the oil sending unit it was good,I think I have it narrowed down to the seat switch.trying to rig up a bypass.any suggestions, thanks
Probably the neutral switch on the auxiliary section of the control valve
It's been a while but there's 4-5 shutdowns and they all run through monitor. Oil pressure, coolant temp, hydraulic oil temp, and I think one more. You could bypass it to use temporality by starting it while maintaining 12V at fuel shutoff solenoid. Seat switch would just keep hyd from operating not engine shutting off. Last one I did had a bad monitor is there a spare around you could just use for swapnostics?