I have a 2005 JD 332 and I have the harley rake hooked up to the 12V cigarette lighter type receptacle. It no longer has any power. Do any of you know where the fuse is for the cigarette lighter type receptacle? I have checked the four fuses located right below the right armrest and all of those are good. Is the cigarette lighter fuse someplace else? Thanks in advance for your help.
Should be at your right hip behind a 8 or 10mm bolt. I think 20 amp. Take off black rubber/plastic top behind cover. There are four fuses there.
I found the fuse for the cigarette lighter plug. It is not with the 4 by your right hip. You have to take down the plastic cover surrounding the cigarette lighter plug and there is a 10 amp fuse in there. Deereman thanks for trying to help.
Jim I should have know better. I just got through replacing the fuse for the hydraulic quick connect in there the other day. Deereman better get his stuff correct. ops