Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

jd 333d high flow hyd

bigshooter ยท 2014-11-18 22:55

Hi guys. new to forum. have a question regarding a jd333d and high flow hyd. How can I tell if a 333d has high flow hyd? looking to run a fecon mulcher head. thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Shimmy12014-11-18 23:57

    Pretty sure it will say on side of machine. Or call Deere with serial number. BTW, we are going to buy a track loader. Decided we'd try a Deere. What's your opinion of the Deere?

  2. #2hmearth2014-11-19 05:27

    number 17 dude

  3. #3cutting edge2014-11-19 09:12

    The high flow will also have a hose"manifold" on the left boom arm rather than just a couple of quick couplers

  4. #4bigshooter2014-11-19 10:09

    The one I'm looking at is a track loader. This will be my 3rd skid steer. Had an old 743 and currently have a t190. I like tracks, but they rip up gravel in the yard. I've ran a jd 332ct. Tons of power. Not use to hand controls tho. I will need some seat time to get use to that. They tell me that the service for a Deere is awesome where I'm at. And my farm is mostly green, so a Deere is not foreign to me.