Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jd 333e high idle issue

Ripvansparky ยท 2021-11-24 20:55

Hello, my 333e won't idle up past 1900 rpm. I've replaced fuel filters etc. Only code im seeing is for egr high side sensor not able to calibrate, but this has been happening since before that code popped up. I disconnected the foot throttle as some others have done but nothing changed except a new code, throttle pedal voltage low. Both throttles would only take it to exactly 1900 rpm. Any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612021-11-25 05:43

    Welcome to HEF Rip ! Serial number? If you have an active code for EGR high side sensor then the engine is derated and won't go over 1900 rpm. If you press the menu button then scroll to codes what codes are listed, active and stored?

  2. #2Ripvansparky2024-11-05 22:19

    Well, this is embarrassing. Somehow i completely missed this reply and forgot that i made this post. I replaced the egr pressure sensor and that fixed the problem for two hours, then it went bad and the machine would barely run. I replaced it again and now it will at least run derated like the original post. Its showing one code now, ecu 1209.13 egr sensor high pressure side calibrate error. Machine serial number is 1TO333EMPFE291447. I bought the service manual but of course that wouldn't help as it doesn't cover the engine. Machine only has 1450 hrs, this is quite annoying. Could i possibly need to clean the egr filter of valve? At least i can kinda use it again. Thanks for any advice.

  3. #3mg23612024-11-06 05:28

    Check your messages.

  4. #4Ripvansparky2024-11-06 13:51

    That is just what i needed, thank you!